Combine Work and Study with our Part-Time Courses
Abertay offers you the flexibility to balance university study with work, family and other commitments by offering part-time, professional and evening courses for adults.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees
Our undergraduate and postgraduate degrees can be studied on a part-time basis (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm) alongside our full-time students.
- Complete and return a part-time Direct Application Form.
- Contact us for tuition fee payment options.
- Each course is individually priced and prices quoted are per person.
- There are a range of alternative funding sources, part-time fee waivers and ILAs available (subject to eligibility).
- All courses are offered subject to minimum numbers (fees will be fully refunded where a course cannot be delivered).
- All courses are credit-bearing and can be used towards accessing further study at Abertay University.
Part-Time and Professional Courses
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Mental Health and Mental Health Nursing
We offer a range of CPD modules in Mental Health for standalone study or building towards the MSc Mental Health or the MSc in Mental Health Nursing.
Part-Time and Evening
AHEAD (Access to Higher Education at Abertay Dundee) (1)
Payment for all part-time courses can be made via the Make a Payment page (or contact Finance for alternative ways to pay).
(1) This programme is free to applicants eligible for SFC funding - contact Admissions for guidance.