- EEM405: Advanced Structural Design
- EEM207: Engineering Science 3
- EEM104: Introduction to Civil and Environmental Engineering
- EEM102: Engineering Science 2
In the teaching team of:
- EEM400: Structural Design and Geotechnical Engineering
- EEM305: Structural Engineering 2
- ABE106: How to sell your ideas!
- EEM303: Placement
- EEM403: Integrating Group Project
- EEM502: MEng Integrating Group Project
- EEM516: : Innovation in Design
- Numerical modelling of reinforced concrete, timber and asphalt pavement.
- Fire safety and risk analysis.
- Structural steel design and traditional structural engineering.
- Structural stability.
Civil and Environmental engineering
- Using sustainable material to enhance pavement characteristics.
- Human behaviour in fire and the effect of that on designing the buildings to maximizing its safety.
- Artificial neural network uses in civil engineering.
Organises annual International Women in Engineering Day (INWED), promoting diversity and accessibility in STEM subjects, with a focus on engineering and a volunteer as part of the podcast team of Technically Speaking | a science and engineering discussion.