Develop highly-relevant marketing knowledge and skills for the digital era, including social media marketing, brand management, market research and creative design using problem-based learning.
Choose a degree designed to develop your marketing knowledge and skills for the digital era. It’s a great way to start building your career as a professional marketer and manager.
We will teach you how to understand different markets, manage customer relationships and communicate your brand strategy effectively. And you’ll learn about business decision making, functions and challenges, making you a highly effective manager.
Using our outstanding industry links, you will learn how businesses really operate through expert guest speakers, projects tackling real life business problems, work placements, sales pitches and offsite visits. You’ll work on projects for organisations such as:
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- British Telecom (BT)
Focussed squarely on employability, this degree gives you a thorough grounding in marketing and business for today’s ever changing world. Our marketing students graduate with a passion for innovation, teamwork, creative thinking and the ability to solve real-world business challenges. We prepare you for a great career, and a great future.
Why study this course here:
- Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- UK University of the Year for Teaching Quality (The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021).
- Top 10 in the UK for Student Satisfaction with Teaching, Course and Feedback (Guardian University Guide 2021).
- UK Top 10 for Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey 2020).
Plus this course scored an incredible 100% for Overall Student Satisfaction in the 2021 National Student Survey.