Accounting and Finance with People Management
Why study Abertay's BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with People Management?
Join our professionally accredited Accounting and Finance with People Management degree and learn how to work at the financial heart of any business.
This degree is designed to give you the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to work in accounting and finance. Get set to think in different ways, unleash your creativity and explore the financial core of the business world.
Finance and HR (people management) complement each other very well. Understanding recruitment and talent management will help develop your soft skills alongside accounting. We aim to ensure you have the HR skills you need to become a good people manager.
We prepare you to hit the ground running thanks to live business projects and simulations set by companies such as Sky, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Children 1st.
- All the skills you need for a career in accountancy, taxation, auditing and corporate finance.
- Professional body accreditation from CIMA, ACCA and AIA.
- The key management skills necessary to deliver a financially and environmentally sustainable performance across a wide range of organisations.
- An enhanced CV filled with activities such as the IBM Universities Business Challenge and Entrepreneurial Brains Made on Campus (EMBC) in association with Germany’s Stuttgart Media University.
- If you want to start your own business, or work as a freelancer, Bell Street Ventures is on campus to help you.
- You have the option of international study and a work placement.
Why study this course here:
- Sunday Times UK University of the Year 2020 for Teaching Quality.
- Guardian University Guide 2020 Top 10 in the UK for Student Satisfaction with Teaching, Course and Feedback.
- National Student Survey 2020 Top 10 UK Universities for Student Satisfaction.
We put employability at the forefront by focusing on current themes in business management. You will develop the knowledge and transferrable skills required to become a professional manager in a digital environment.
So whether your ambition is to start your own business or work within an organisation, your skills will be relevant all over the world.