Join our professionally accredited Accounting and Finance with Law degree and learn how to work at the financial heart of any business. Become empowered to solve problems, make decisions and manage, lead and grow all types of organisations.
This degree is designed to give you the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to work in accounting and finance. Get set to think in different ways, unleash your creativity and explore the financial core of the business world.
If you choose to make law your specialism, you will build up a specific understanding how entwined law and finance are. From legal systems and methods through to employment and intellectual property law, we aim to ensure you have the legal side of finance covered.
We prepare you to hit the ground running thanks to live business projects and simulations set by companies such as Sky, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Children 1st, as well as:
- Professional body accreditation from ACCA, CIMA, AIA and ICAS.
- All the skills you need for a career in accountancy, taxation, auditing and corporate finance.
- The key management skills necessary to deliver a financially and environmentally sustainable performance across a wide range of organisations.
- An enhanced CV filled with activities such as the IBM Universities Business Challenge and Entrepreneurial Brains Made on Campus (EMBC) in association with Germany’s Stuttgart Media University.
- If you want to start your own business, or work as a freelancer, Bell Street Ventures is on campus to help you.
- You have the option of international study and a work placement.
Why study this course here:
- UK University of the Year for Teaching Quality (The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021).
- Top 10 in the UK for Student Satisfaction with Teaching, Course and Feedback (Guardian University Guide 2021).
- UK Top 10 for Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey 2020).