How to find us
All visitors should report to the main reception in the Kydd Building when they arrive at the University.
Driving directions can also be generated from Google Maps.
There are a number of public car parks available around Abertay University
By rail: Dundee station
We are just ten minutes' short walk from the train station. Taxis are available outside its main entrance. Journey information is available from National Rail Enquiries. Tickets can be bought directly from East Coast and Virgin Rail.
By air: Dundee Airport
Dundee Airport, located in the heart of Scotland, is the most convenient fly-in destination for some 1000 square miles of central Scotland and operates 2 flights on week days to and from London Stansted (Loganair).
Taxis are available upon request from outside Dundee Airport and should take approximately ten minutes to arrive at the University.
Accommodation in Dundee
Hotels near to the University:
- Malmaison (0844 693 0661)
- Apex Dundee City Quay (0845 365 0000)
- Best Western Invercarse Hotel (01382 669 231)
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre (08701 977 079)
- Travel Lodge Dundee Central (0871 984 6301)
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee (01382 314 330)
- A list of bed and breakfasts in the local area - external website
There are many companies which offer competitive rates to hire a car. Here are a few car hire companies to choose from:
- Avis (0870 60 60 100)
- Budget (0870 15 65 656)
- Hertz (0870 84 48 844)
- National Car Rental (0870 60 06 666)
Maps: Abertay University map.