Why Study Accounting and Finance?
This programme is open to applications from college graduates who will have completed their HND in Accounting and would like to study in the evening.
It’ll run from the Abertay University Campus on Bell Street, Dundee and will be taught by academics from both Abertay University and Dundee & Angus College.
Join our professionally accredited Accounting and Finance degree and learn how to solve problems, make decisions and be empowered to manage, lead and grow all types of organisations. Get set to think in different ways, unleash your creativity and explore the financial core of the business world.
Why choose this course?
- With evening classes twice a week, you’ll be able to work full-time in addition to your studies
- You’ll graduate with a professionally accredited degree after 12 months, making you more competitive in the job market
- Topping up your HND in Accounting, you’ll learn more about this specialism and the crucial part it plays within Business’ today.
- Provided you meet funding rules, you may have no tuition fees to pay as they may be covered by the Student Awards Agency For Scotland (SAAS).
- You’ll get the opportunity to join our one year full-time MSc Accounting and Finance (CIMA Gateway) straight after graduation - a faster route to becoming a Chartered Management Accountant.