Abertay RUK Scholarship: Science and Social Science
Study for four years, pay for three years.
A fourth year £9250 tuition fee exemption for students applying from England, Wales or Northern Ireland studying the Science and Social Science courses shown here. This means that a four year Scottish Honours degree costs the same as a three year degree in the rest of the UK.
To be eligible, you need to study for the entire four years at Abertay. This applies to the following degrees:
- Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)
- Civil Engineering MEng/BEng (Hons)
- Criminology BA (Hons)
- Criminology and Policing BA (Hons)
- Criminology and Sociology BA (Hons)
- Fitness Nutrition and Health BSc (Hons)
- Food and Consumer Science BSc (Hons)
- Food Science, Nutrition and Wellbeing BSc (Hons)
- Food Nutrition and Health BSc (Hons)
- Forensic Sciences BSc (Hons)
- Physical Activity and Health BSc (Hons)
- Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Psychology and Counselling BSc (Hons)
- Psychology with Forensic Investigative Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Psychology with Development and Education BSc (Hons)
- Psychology with Forensic Science Investigation BSc (Hons)
- Social Science BA (Hons)
- Sociology BA (Hons)
- Sport and Exercise BSc (Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)
- Sport and Management BSc (Hons)
- Sports Development and Coaching BSc (Hons)
- Strength and Conditioning BSc (Hons)
To be eligible you must meet all of these conditions:
- Be resident in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Have registered with Abertay University as a full-time student for your first undergraduate degree.
- Have been classified as Rest of UK (RUK) fee status by Abertay University.
- Have met all the academic conditions attached to your offer of admission for entry to the University as a new full-time student starting in either the September 2023 or 2024 terms.
- Study for the entire four years at Abertay.
This scholarship is open to students applying for their first UK degree, and only applies if you remain studying here at Abertay for your fourth and final year.
Students articulating/direct entrants to years two, three or four are not eligible. Students who are currently registered with us, or transferring from another UK higher education institution, are also not eligible.
How to apply
You do not need to complete an application form.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will this scholarship and be notified after you've accepted our offer.
What about other University financial support?
This scholarship may not be combined with other University scholarships, but can be held in conjunction with the Abertay RUK Bursary.
Terms & Conditions
All Scholarships are subject to Terms & Conditions.