This modular programme is made up of both core and option modules.
The three core modules are:
- Research Methods for Social Sciences
- Recovery and Self-Management
In addition to the core modules students choose four of the following option modules:
- Crisis Intervention and Resolution
- Motivational interviewing in healthcare settings
- Mental Health in Older Adults
- Leadership for health and social care professionals
- Work Based Review
How you learn and how you are assessed
The programme is delivered using a blended learning approach with sessional university based study days on modules which have a skills based component. Online learning activities will include; discussion groups, online lectures and tutorials using podcasts and chat facilities, learning activities and guided reading. Online learning will be facilitated and supported by the module leader. Assessment is via coursework, essay, reflective study, portfolio and online discussion participation.
The course modules details provided above are subject to change, and are the latest example of the curriculum available on this course of study.