You have the opportunity for interdisciplinary learning as modules are shared with a partner programme - MSc Mental Health Nursing.
- Recovery and Self-Management
- Motivational Interviewing
- Older Adults
- Crisis Intervention
- Research Methods
- Research Project
- End of Year 1: Postgraduate Certificate in Mental Health (PGCert)
- End of Year 2: Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Health (PGDip)
- End of Year 3: Masters in Mental Health (MSc)
Abertay has strong links with a range of mental health service providers at both local and national level. Members of the teaching team have excellent practice links, with some currently working directly with service users. The programme benefits from input from experts by experience and colleagues from a variety of service providers, including front line staff, managers, policy makers and leaders.