Careers Information for Graduates
If you are a graduate of Abertay, you can continue to use the Career Development Centre for up to three years following graduation. If you graduated more than three years ago and would like to discuss your career plans in more detail, please contact us for further help. If you are a graduate from another university, you are welcome to use our services for up to one year following graduation.
Connect with us:
Register and login to Abertay Connect (select 'graduate login and registration') to:
- view the vacancy database - giving you access to hundreds of graduate jobs and internships
- access a career drop-in session
- book a one-to-one careers interview with an adviser
- view the latest careers events on and off campus
Other ways to get in touch:
- visit us on Facebook and Twitter and keep up-to-date with the latest career news, events and graduate opportunities
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01382 308051 to speak to a member of the careers team
Visit the Graduate Work section to find out more about the placements programmes available to graduates
Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE)
The careers team surveys everyone who receives a qualification from Abertay six months following completion of their course to find out what they are doing. The Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) requires us to collect this information to help gain a clearer picture on what is happening in the graduate market. Click to find out more about the Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey and how you can help.
Share your graduate experience
We want to know more about your graduate journey, your achievements and your experiences. Your story can inspire and motivate a new generation of students. Stay in touch via the Graduate Association LinkedIn page or by visiting Alumni and Friends.
Mentor a student
Could you offer a few hours to connect with a student and pass on your knowledge and experience? We are always interested to hear from experienced Alumni keen to support the development of our students. If this is something you might be interested in please email Anna Young, Employer Liaison Officer for further information and to get involved.