Hospitality and Events
We offer a range of products and services which are available across the whole campus and beyond. Whether for small team meetings, lunches or full-scale formal events we pride ourselves on our friendly, professional and flexible service.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01382 308500
|Monday||8:30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 5pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5pm|
|Saturday||Closed – may be made available upon request|
|Sunday||Closed – may be made available upon request|
Menus and booking details
Dinner and events
If you wish to host an event at Abertay then please contact us and we would love to help you deliver a fantastic experience.
Estates and Campus Services arrange the room bookings for all external customers, and for the Committee Rooms on level 2 of the Kydd Building.
To book a room email email@example.com or call the office on Tel: 308049
For all other rooms contact Timetables on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 308976.
The terms and conditions, as well as pricing for all external bookings, can be viewed using the link below.
We can provide a range of food and drink options to suit dietary requirements please just let us know your needs.
The University recognises its responsibility to provide a healthy and sustainable food and drink to its customers. We will work to incorporate environmental, ethical and social considerations into the products and services provided. We will also work alongside our suppliers and contractors to reduce any harmful environmental, ethnic and social effects associated with the products and services we provide. Part of this commitment is to maintain our Fairtrade status and support the Rainforest Alliance and Marine Stewardship Council.
I want something else…
If there something specific you want, or it’s a special occasion, and you would like something tailored to your needs, please contact us and we will be only too happy to help.
Aroma and Campus Shop
Please note that the booking forms are available to use in any of our other outlets. Simply send completed forms to email@example.com
The small print
- Our services normally operate between 8.30am to 5pm. If our services are required out of these hours, we will always try and provide them providing we have enough notice.
- All prices are based upon per person unless otherwise stated
- We do ask for a minimum of 5 guests per order. If possible, we will cater for lower numbers
- We reserve the right to make any changes to menu
- Let us know about any specific dietary requirements and we will quite happily provide options for these delegates.
- Please note lunches will always include options suitable for vegetarian.
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT
- We ask for bookings to be placed a minimum of five days before the event to allow us to prepare the team and food accordingly.