Combine work and study with our part-time courses
Abertay offers you the flexibility to balance university study with work, family and other commitments by offering part-time, professional and evening courses for adults.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- Complete and return a Part-time_Direct_Application_Form.
- Contact us for tuition fee payment options.
CPD/professional short courses
The University offers a range of continuing professional development courses, many of which are credit bearing.
- Each course descriptor provides fee information and an application form to complete (either hard copy or online).
- Payment options are listed at the bottom of the course information page.
- Once you've completed the booking form please return it, with your payment or notification of ILA/part-time fee waiver eligibility, to the department stated on the application form. Bookings cannot be accepted without payment or notification of eligibility.
- Each course is individually priced and prices quoted are per person.
- There are a range of alternative funding sources, part-time fee waivers and ILAs available (subject to eligibility).
- All courses are offered subject to minimum numbers (fees will be fully refunded where a course cannot be delivered).
- All courses are credit-bearing and can be used towards accessing further study at Abertay University.
Courses on Offer
View our part-time courses on offer.
Costs and Funding
You could be eligible for Individual Learning Account funding. Click to find out more.
Various alternative funding sources may be available to you. Click to find out more.