Victoria Chambers is a popular choice for a wide range of new entrants to the University with a mix of all ages throughout. This city-centre residence is a particularly attractive Victorian building which has been thoroughly renovated in association with the Nine Incorporated Trades of Dundee, one of Dundee's oldest and most respected organisations. The accommodation is a mix of large spacious rooms and attic rooms with views over the city, with communal shower rooms, kitchen and dining facilities.
It has 8 flats ranging from 2 to 16 bedrooms.
The flat types are:
- 1 x 2 bedroom flat with all shared facilities
- 3 x 4 bedroom flat with all shared facilities
- 1 x floor of 16 bedrooms all with own shower room and shared kitchen/living areas
- 2 x floors of 16 bedrooms with all shared facilities
- 1 x floor of 9 bedrooms with all shared facilities
This hall is approximately 200 yards from the main University campus, only a 2-3 minute walk door to door.
The lease date is:
40 weeks = 28 August 2016 - 4 June 2017
Keys can be collected at the main campus building from 10am on 27th August 2016